Halle Berry Front. Susan Sarandon Left. Kristen Stewart Right. Sources Member reactions:
Didn't know Halle was in the Girl Scouts. Funny.
Quality work, but a lot of celeb likeness is lost on Halle Berry by pasting the face onto the male head, thus changing the Berry head shape completely. It'd be better to paste part of the head together with the face. I must admit without reading the author comment I would not be able to recognize Berry or Sarandon here.
I thought it was Halle Berry, but otherwise thought it was Emma Watson and some unknown woman. You do great chops, if you could keep the distinct things about the celeb faces there, you'd come out a winner every time … then again, ignore that idea … I need a win now and then. Congrats.
Well Vlad, I learned something. Halle is skinny as hel11 and the times I have made a thin person and modified them proportionally to be fat, I get some loss of recognition. I was simply trying to stay true to fitting her to Ice T, proportions. I have see this happen enough to where it is probably better to save facial proportions and find a fat head to merge it to. Lesson learned. Thanks Icy, Newsy, Luciano, Eric and swashbuckle.
Congrats on the silver hitspinner. Always nicely done.
The dark saturated color palette suggested Funkwood...but it was you. Congrats on silvering.
Thanks, yep, there isn't much punch when using military colors LC. It's bound to have that monochrome feel unless you're depicting a battle in a paint factory I guess Thanks for the comments LC, Wanderer, Bob And Mr. Woodbox
congrats to won the battle, you people done very good job
Tim, thanks for the explanation of what happened behind the scenes. Why not keep the original Halle Berry's head though instead of reconstructing it. The way she looks now is some chubby pumpkin
Oh, I was just keeping true to her counterpart, Ice-T. He's a chubby soldier in the movie so.. I tried to make her chubby proportionally. But it doesn't work out very well by that approach. TY Newsy, TY Pat and TY Sai
Enticed to Buckingham Palace under false pretences, Angelina Jolie has been taken hostage and forced to listen to Bagpipe music. Asked why, the Queen stated simply, "The rent on this place alone is a bitch." We need the money. According to sources close to the Palace, the Queen may accept the ransom being paid in dog food. Member reactions:
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II made American actress Angelina Jolie an honorary dame last month. Today's photo captures the moment of "daming" at Buckingham Palace when Her Magesty presented Jolie with an Honorary Dame Grand Cross. Angelina Jolie has been a United Nations special envoy for many years and started the campaign to end the sexual violence in war zones. Damehood is a women's version of knighthood in the UK.
Photoshop this photo of Angelina Jolie and The Queen any way you wish.
This Monday was the sixtieth anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's ascension to the British throne. Happy anniversary (or Diamond Jubilee, as it is known), Your Majesty! Now: what exactly are you still doing there, anyway?
Here are some interesting facts about Queen Elizabeth II:
* Elizabeth is the Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
* Her Magesty's height is is 5' 4", she is fluent in French, and her nickname is Lillibet.
* Her Magesty was made a Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, in 1951.
* Forbes magazine estimated her fortune at around $500 million.
* Although Elizabeth officially lives in Buckingham Palace, she, like many other British monarchs before her, dislikes the Palace and she considers her home to be Windsor Castle.
* Elizabeth appeared on the cover of Time magazine, in 1929, at the age of 3. In 1952, she was on the cover of Time magazine again, this time as Person of the Year.
* She was the first British monarch to circumnavigate the globe in one trip.
* Elizabeth was the first and the only female member of the royal family to serve in the armed forces, in the Auxiliary Territorial Service.
To mark the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II on the throne, show some unknown photos from her biography. Some examples are - some of her secret hobbies, less known public appearances, involvement in conspiracy theories, etc.
Many thanks to AzureSky for the contest concept.
The Queen is visiting the USA and Jamestown, Virginia to celebrate it's 400th birthday. It is rumored she was at the first one.
In this contest you are asked to photoshop Queen Elizabeth II if she decided to stay in the US. Some examples would be show her Americanization as she attends "Bike Nite" at the local Hooters or working as a cleaning lady in a big office building. The Queen might even join the US government - show us what she may do.