I think this is excellent. Something wrong with the perspective on the paw that's forward on the skull. But the leopard otherwise is fabulous. Congrats on a deserved win.
Well I'll be flabbergasted. Icy caught one of the very rare funkwood mistakes I don't even expect to find anymore. Just proves you are mortal after all Hehe. Aside from that, stellar looking chop sir Funk. Congrats on the gold.
Thanks all....Yeah I suppose I should've used something smaller than the skull and moved it back a bit...
Yep, that is all it was. But hey, as I am looking at this, I see an M.C. Escher illusion going on. Just say it was on purpose, right. hahahahaha. It could be a cool thing to have a contest with perspective anomalies.
"Behind every 'great' man is a queen", says artist called Saint Hoax, "Politicians and drag queens are very much alike - they all have to perform, entertain, and occasionally lip-sync a public speech. But unlike drag queens, power-hungry politicians don't know how to take their costumes off". The artist created a series of animations showing how to turn famous world leaders into drag queens.
Turn any celebrity or politician into drag queens. Any famous characters (from paintings, cartoons, movies) qualify as celebrities on FN, as always. Many thanks to deaddog for the themepost.
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II made American actress Angelina Jolie an honorary dame last month. Today's photo captures the moment of "daming" at Buckingham Palace when Her Magesty presented Jolie with an Honorary Dame Grand Cross. Angelina Jolie has been a United Nations special envoy for many years and started the campaign to end the sexual violence in war zones. Damehood is a women's version of knighthood in the UK.
Photoshop this photo of Angelina Jolie and The Queen any way you wish.
This Monday was the sixtieth anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's ascension to the British throne. Happy anniversary (or Diamond Jubilee, as it is known), Your Majesty! Now: what exactly are you still doing there, anyway?
Here are some interesting facts about Queen Elizabeth II:
* Elizabeth is the Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
* Her Magesty's height is is 5' 4", she is fluent in French, and her nickname is Lillibet.
* Her Magesty was made a Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, in 1951.
* Forbes magazine estimated her fortune at around $500 million.
* Although Elizabeth officially lives in Buckingham Palace, she, like many other British monarchs before her, dislikes the Palace and she considers her home to be Windsor Castle.
* Elizabeth appeared on the cover of Time magazine, in 1929, at the age of 3. In 1952, she was on the cover of Time magazine again, this time as Person of the Year.
* She was the first British monarch to circumnavigate the globe in one trip.
* Elizabeth was the first and the only female member of the royal family to serve in the armed forces, in the Auxiliary Territorial Service.
To mark the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II on the throne, show some unknown photos from her biography. Some examples are - some of her secret hobbies, less known public appearances, involvement in conspiracy theories, etc.
Many thanks to AzureSky for the contest concept.
The Queen is visiting the USA and Jamestown, Virginia to celebrate it's 400th birthday. It is rumored she was at the first one.
In this contest you are asked to photoshop Queen Elizabeth II if she decided to stay in the US. Some examples would be show her Americanization as she attends "Bike Nite" at the local Hooters or working as a cleaning lady in a big office building. The Queen might even join the US government - show us what she may do.