Yes, also this portrait as the other two is hand painted, just the hair is treated with the filter topaz. This is the link of image used for this my digital paint: https://imageshack.com/i/nqb5eoj Member reactions:
Great nature of work... good hand on this chop well done
Super tribute...... Congrats on the cup. You picked perfect band to celebrate
Double Congrats on the wood also ... Splendid chopping.
just looked at this, amazing work mate really really nice job
Rather to burn out than to fade away. Great chop... Contender for sure
better to keep other options instead of burning out
Honestly, there is little doubt in my mind, you won this contest fair and square. It is clean, has character, is funny and has the most important quality in a chop. A fine looking A55. 7.1 is laughable
Nice work HoHouse. His head looks normal-- . Just kidding...
Actor Paul Walker tragically died in a car crash in Southern California on Saturday. He was just 40. Walker was a passenger in a friend's 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, when the driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree at 110 mph. The car instantly exploded.
The speed limit there is 45 mph. Walker started his career as a model from age 2, with commercials for Pampers. He later got into acting, and shot to fame with his role in the high-octane street racing franchise "Fast and Furious". RIP Paul, you will be missed.
To pay tributes to Paul Walker, photoshop him any way you wish.
Texas Congressman and three times presidential candidate Ron Paul gave his farewell speech in the House of Representatives, announcing his retirement from Congress and politics in general. Paul has served in Congress a total of 23 years during three periods: 1976 to 1977, 1979 to 1985, and 1997 to 2012. For many Americans, Ron Paul is seen as the greatest anomaly in the US politics - he has been a strong advocate of returning to gold standard, shrinking the government, lowering taxes, getting rid of the Federal Reserve, and restoring Americans' right "to drink raw milk whenever we want it". And yet millions of Americans really love Ron Paul, especially the young ones - he certainly will be remembered for his footprints left in American politics and their hearts.
To say goodbye to Ron Paul's long political career, photoshop him any way you wish.
Republican candidate Mitt Romney announced Rep. Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate. Many Americans know Ryan as a numbers guy, a budget nerd, an econo-face; while others know little about him. Most foreigners heard Paul Ryan's name for the first time when Romney made the announcement.
Let's make Paul Ryan better known to Americans and the rest of the world. E.g. Photoshop little known facts from Paul Ryan's biography, show what skeletons he might have in his closet, what scandals he might have been involved in, what hobbies Paul Ryan may have, how he spent his childhood, or just photoshop him any way you wish.
Sir Paul McCartney is rocking into old age - the Beatles legend turns 70 today, and still writing and touring, with his ever-trusty guitar.
The iconic artist has been entertaining the masses since his teens, when he met a local kid named John Lennon from his native Liverpool, England and joined his group The Quarrymen.
The band soon changed its name to The Beatles, and the rest is... history, and still continuing.
McCartney has established himself as a great solo star too and continues to rock audiences around the world, including a rather royal crowd at Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee concert in London earlier this month.
He remains the most successful composer and recording artist of all time with sales of over 100 million albums and 100 million singles around the world, and the superstar isn't showing any signs of retiring.
Here are some interesting facts about Macca:
* Because Paul is left handed, during his career as a Beatle, and to this day, he uses guitars made with the bridge on the right side, so he can play using his left hand.
* Paul got busted many times for drugs, including several times in the 1970s, once in 1980 and 1984, and once during the 1993 world tour.
* He has never been able to read musical notation; instead he writes and plays by ear.
* According to Paul, he composed the entire melody of "Yesterday" in a dream one night at the London flat of his then girlfriend, Jane Asher. Upon waking, he hurried to the piano, turned on a tape recorder and recorded the tune to avoid letting it slip into the recesses of his mind. Having no lyrics, and apparently being hungry, he sang "Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs" - which became the working title of one of the most popular songs in history, and a personal favorite of Paul's.
* He met George Harrison on a bus to school, and asked him to be in John Lennon's group.
* His song, "When I'm 64" was written for his father Jim on his 64th birthday.
* Paul is an avid vegetarian. His famous quote is: "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian."
To mark the 70th birthday of Paul McCartney, photoshop him any way you wish.
Revolution PAC, a pro-Ron Paul super PAC, has announced a "Ron Paul Powercast" in order to raise $1 million to run ads in key election states in the days leading up to Super Tuesday. Congressman Paul (R-TX), has racked up second place finishes in New Hampshire, Minnesota and Maine, but has struggled to break out of the back of the pack at the national level, with his campaign budget nearly depleted. The "Million Dollar Marathon" will allow Ron Paul to make another cash injection in much needed ads for Super Tuesday.
Photoshop campaign ads for Ron Paul that may or may not increase his ratings.