The Pope Eats In A Cafeteria
The Pope Eats In A Cafeteria
The Pope Eats In A Cafeteria. The Pope pays a surprise visit to a cafeteria. Member reactions:
Great chop buddy. Popecorn. hahahah.. Hopefully francesco buy my work.
HAT-TRICK. Quality work the hard way. Congratulations x 3.
I think I know some Italians here Congrats on the wood too, Paul. 3 out of 4 ain't bad
Dali for sale in a cafeteria . Wood congrats

Funny Eating fish makes you smart!

Eating fish makes you smart!
Eating fish makes you smart.. Member reactions:
short cut lunch and she save the time for other work smart lady....
The fish counting picture in the background combined with a goofy look of Obama's face really sells this image for me.
Great reflections here. Demo that superstition is not truth.

Funny Something Is Eating Great White Sharks

Something Is Eating Great White Sharks
Something in the ocean is eating Great White Sharks. Member reactions:
very interesting article.. Great creature,,
The creature is saying "I only got eyes for you, babe." Xcellent.
Thanks, G-Man. Had a lot of fun with this one.

Funny Fat Captain America eating hamburger

Fat Captain America eating hamburger
. Member reactions:
Winner, winner, hamburger dinner. Throw some American cheese on that boiger Great chop Captain Excellent.
Poor Captain ... Burgers were betters in 40's
Gggggold CONGRATULATIONS, Jeremix. It is one of the pest art in Freaking News.
Congrats. Easily the gold - nice touch with the condiment smear...
To say this is a genius chop is to say nothing. Many things American in this one pack of a chop.
thank you very much. i'm glad you all liked it. AJSubrosa, the smear came with the face, so i can't really take credit for that.

Funny Great White Tries To Eat Inflatable Boat

Great White Tries To Eat Inflatable Boat
A Great White Shark tried to eat an inflatable boat.. Member reactions:
Excellent thinking and very well executed..
Popeye's sailor hat is cool and every object is placed perfectly nice shadow work and good concept, I like it
This fine fella surely gets around. RedBull and a bag of weed - that always helps his journey. Excellent work, Hidden.
Triple-Congratulations. HAT-TRICK again and again and...


. Member reactions:
This one could have taken it all but I bet it went right over the heads of the non domestic US voters.. Very well don and I love the dark humor

Funny How The Hog Ate The Cabbage

How The Hog Ate The Cabbage
If you tell someone how the hog ate the cabbage, it means you tell it like it is- tell someone the truth that they probably don't want to hear. This little guy can't read.

Funny Wanted For Eating Homework: Wiggles

Wanted For Eating Homework: Wiggles
In some cases, puppies will eat the homework. Wiggles is wanted for such a crime.... Member reactions:
A so sweet puppy...I'll forgive it everything
No one will return to you if found, since so cute and adorable little criminal is very lovely

Funny Children Eating Blackfish

Children Eating Blackfish
Blackfish. Member reactions:
You got boned on your score. Thought it was a guaranteed win..

Funny Let them eat cake

Let them eat cake
Why work harder. Let the Government just feed us.. Member reactions:
HA. "Serves those poor B******s right. Ain't that right Joe."
He drink wine on Labour day and the people should eat cake only .... on this comment Biden become very angry nice facial expression shown in this chop
Clever placement of all object, nicely managed to the storyline

Funny Eating Disorders - Anorexia and Bulimia

Eating Disorders - Anorexia and Bulimia
Eating disorders are not just for teenagers anymore. Doctors say about 5% of adult population are suffering from either anorexia or bulimia. The other 95% are enjoying it. In this contest we are going to show that celebrities and politicians can be anorexic and bulimic at the same time. You are asked to photoshop celebrities and politicians with their right side suffering from bulimia, and the left side suffering from anorexia (or vice versa).

Funny Eating with Animals

Eating with Animals
It's no longer a surprise to have our beloved 4-legged pets at the kitchen table with us, even if these 4 legs belong some 2,500 lbs buffalo with the size of a Volkswagen car. More classic pets - cats and dogs - sharing a meal with us seems like a natural thing to do. The bottom line is we love our pets and we want to treat them. In this contest you are asked to photoshop animals eating with people in various forms (at the table or otherwise).

Pages: 1 2 3

For more funny photoshop pix visit Freaking News front page.