Decent work. The legs seem horizontally stretched. Would b better to enlarge them first and then reconstruct them with parts so that the new legs have the same length as the original ones, but are now more massive.
I've always admired Cher as an actress and a singer. I did this picture for my own enjoyment and I hope you like it too. The curtains in this picture are from a photograph of my curtains which I modified a bit. Mixed media. Member reactions:
Sweet For a moment there, I confused her bare elbow on the left with a sagging boob
Cher is turning 65 today (May 20th). Over the past 50 years, Cher has managed to reinvent her persona many times, from the delicate singer's duets with Sonny Bono to the powerful dramatic actress to the glossy songstress we probably all know and love.
Today we present you some interesting facts about Cher:
* Cher used the help of famed psychic James Van Praagh in communicating with Sonny Bono after he passed away.
* Cher didn't speak to her daughter Chastity for a week after finding out that she was a lesbian. After she 'cooled off' she not only embraced Chastity's lifestyle, but has become one of GLAAD's biggest supporters.
* In the mid 1990's, Cher ran a mail order company that primarily featured home accessories. The name of the company was Sanctuary.
* Cher had hoped to win the part of Morticia in the movie The Addams Family, however the part went to Anjelica Huston instead.
* Cher had her last name legally removed in court.
* Cher suffers from a fear of flying.
* Cher has short hair but is usually seen wearing a long haired wig in public.
* Cher won the 1987 Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her role of Loretta Castorini in Moonstruck.
And here's a quote from Cher: " I really don't think of myself as a singer. I think of myself as an entertainer, and the best place I do it is onstage."
Happy 65th birthday, Cher!
To celebrate the 65th birthday of Cher, photoshop her any way you wish.
This Sunday Cher turned 60. This makes her the oldest living entertainer besides George W. Bush.
In this contest you are asked to photoshop Cher any way you want. Some examples would be show Cher as she would look without surgical enhancements, Cher in old paintings or what she will look like in 20 years. These are only suggestions. You can chop her any way you want to. Remember to keep it safe for work.