suchag33kNews in Pictures September 10 - 16
81-year-old man claims to have gotten serious burns from BRUT AFTERSHAVE after it ignited while he was trying to ignite a campfire.
Knud Hanson, who owns a perfume shop in Madison, says he smells something fishy about the guy's story. He thinks it would be almost impossible for an aftershave to catch fire, unless a person lit a match and held it directly up to their face. However, he wonders "who in God's name would do that?"
The burn victim has filed a lawsuit in US District court against the makers of Brut cologne. He's also suing Wal-Mart, where he purchased the aftershave and other Brut products.
2503 days ago